+61 2 9550 9767
Wendye is admitted to practice in the Supreme Court of New South Wales and the High Court of Australia with extensive experience in real estate law [including leasing], conveyancing, wills, succession planning, property related litigation, liquor licensing, telecommunications, complex incentive and finance facility agreements and mediation.
Wendye has over 34 years’ legal experience with many of them at tier one Australian law firms, Mallesons, Minter Ellison and Clayton Utz and joined Epsilon Legal in December 2012.
Areas of expertise
Real Estate law and conveyancing
Wendye has been engaged on numerous property transactions acting for vendors, purchasers, and developers and has experience acting for residents on Retirement Village transactions. She is regarded for her negotiating skills and commitment to client services and meeting time constraints.
Wendye has extensive leasing experience and has acting for a notable Sydney property owner on both the purchase and acquisitions of multi-million commercial buildings and the on-going leasing work which also includes the drafting of complex incentive arrangements.
- Acting for the purchaser on the multi-million acquisition of a commercial and retail building at 107 Mount Street, North Sydney.
- Acting for the owner on the multi-million disposal of 124 Walker Street, North Sydney, a multi-storey commercial and retail building acquired by Dexus Property Group.
- Acting for the owner on the multi-million disposal of 299 Elizabeth Street, Sydney, a multi- storey commercial building.
- Acting on the purchase of several apartments at Barrangaroo Avenue, Barrangaroo from Lendlease.
- Acting for the Plaintiff on a retail leasing dispute in the Supreme Court of New South Wales with a successful outcome.
- Acting for the Respondent on a retail leasing dispute in the New South Wales Civil and Administrative Tribunal with a successful outcome.
- Acting on the takeover of a Sydney CBD pub which involved the drafting of a complex agreement for lease, incentive deed and telecommunication documents.